We take care of every detail
We look after everything so you just need to concentrate on enjoying the stunning view.
We are there ahead of you, behind you and alongside you on the route
- On route navigational support
- On route medical support
- FREE event photos throughout the race uploaded to your Facebook page
- Event timing
- Pit stops with toilets, food, drinks, sports nutrition (i.e gels and isotonic drinks)
- Fully signed route
- Bag transport to the finish for all participants
- Map book with information about the route, views and landmarks
- A hot meal for all participants at our halfway base camp
Fully serviced basecamps with everything from hot food to well-stocked bars
- 2-course evening meal
- Tented accommodation, with an inflatable mat
- Hot showers
- Medical support
- Access to basecamp bars and concessions
- Evening chill-out area
- A hearty breakfast to get you ready for the remaining 26.2 miles
Our medical teams are there for you and your feet.
Our first priority is your health and safety and we will have fully qualified medical crews at the start, basecamp, finish and every pit stop in between. They will be there mainly for serious injuries, but will also be dispensing advice on the best ways of dealing with your feet and the inevitable aches and pains that come with spending that much time on your feet.
We lay on a huge amount, but these are a few extras you can choose to add on
- Participant transport to the start and from the finish: We use a 3rd party who provide shuttles to and from key locations.
- Merchandise: T-shirts and other event merchandise are available to buy before, during and after the event.
- Parking and shuttles
Hilary Oliver, HEINEKEN Race to the Tower 2017 participant