Mind is proud to be the official charity event partner in the HEINEKEN Race to the Tower.
By joining HEINEKEN Race to the Tower and fundraising in aid of Mind you will be helping to make sure that no one has to face a mental health problem alone. Mind aims to be there for everybody who experiences a mental health problem, and we won’t give up until everyone gets support and respect.
We all know that being physically active is good for our bodies. But our physical health and mental health are closely linked, and physical activity can be very beneficial for our mental health and wellbeing too. So why not sign up for this invigorating challenge today and help a great cause too.
Your support will make a big difference:
- £100 could help us send essential information booklets about mental health to 400 people
- £210 could keep our online community Elefriends open for 6 hours
- £400 could help us keep the Mind Infoline open for 2 hours, offering a lifeline to 70 people in desperate need of support
- £550 could provide five people struggling with their mental health a place in a 10-week wellbeing group with team sports and cookery.
“I couldn’t survive without Mind’s services.”
Join #TeamMind and help us to make sure no one has to face a mental health problem alone.
Whether you are a seasoned runner, walker or a first-timer, Mind will be with you every step of the way. We offer our team members a fantastic support package.
#TeamMind Entry Fee:
Non Stop: £39
Fundraising target: £425 minimum
We will do all that we can to ensure that your HEINEKEN Race to the Tower experience is one you will never forget.
What to expect when you join our team:
• A #TeamMind t-shirt or running vest
• Loads of training and fundraising advice
• Regular e-newsletter updates
• Mind branded goodies
• A dedicated and experienced project manager to provide support and advice.