HEINEKEN Race to the Tower 2018 – Participant Information Hub
Monthly emails – Here’s a recap of the emails we’ve sent you:
December: Meet our Official Charity Partner, Mind
January: Download your official training plan
February: Key updates and introductions
May (1): Less than one month to go!
May (2): Take a look at the Live Event page
June (1): Find out about the food!
June (3): Important final reminders
June (4): Well done for everything you achieved!
Useful Information – Find all the useful documents and links on the Race here:
- Event Information Guide
- Event Rules and Regulations
- Bib numbers and Start Times (list updated 05/06/2018)
- Recommended Kit List
- Set up your VMG fundraising link
- Please note: we are now posting our race packs out in advance
- HEINEKEN Race to the Tower Event Booklet
- An important note for the racers
- Basecamp menu
- Taxis phone numbers for the event
- Nearest train stations
Cutting out single-use plastics
You will have selected your start time when you registered. To find this time please check your confirmation email.
Volunteers on the event
Guide to PR coverage
We know that lots of you have fantastic stories and are in touch with your local newspapers and radio stations. Therefore, we have put together some guidelines to help you achieve the most effective coverage. Please click here for these guidelines.
Click here to explore a range of exclusive discounts and offers available to you.
Training – Read some great tips and advice for taking on the Race:
- The Countryside Code
- 10 tips for winter running
- The newbies guide to ultramarathons
- 10 tips for running your first ultra marathon
- How to train to walk a marathon
- 6 ways to maintain motivation during the Christmas season
- 10 top tips for avoiding injury
- 5 ways to overcome the most common mental barriers
- Hydration techniques for an ultra marathon
- 10 ultra marathon tips
- To stretch or not to stretch
- Training and planning – Walking
- Ultra-running hydration facts
To go alongside your training, registered dietitian and sports nutritionist, Portia Rees-Jones, has put together some nutrition tips for you. These top tips will support you in your training for June.